- Let's Encrypt SSL is now a free feature with our hosting which we provide automatically.
- GIT/SVN - Our control panel now supports configuring GIT and Subversion repositories, easily set them up instead of complicated shell scripts.
- CloudFlare Protection - We've partnered with Cloud Flare to provide you with the latest bruteforce and denial of service attack prevention methods.
- PHP 7.0 has been implemented to all United States servers as well as the option to run side-by-side PHP 5.6 and 7.0 configurations.
- MariaDB is now supported via the control panel. For more information about MariaDB visit https://www.mariadb.org.
- Linux hosts now offer user-directory encryption.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Sunday, February 26, 2017